Monday 12 November 2018

the moon in me

imagine a very special bright tissue with the texture of our Mother Moon!
won't be great to have, let's say, a scarf with the texture of the moon? a real piece of the magic of our satellite in us?
during the night a very weak light would immediately make this scarf light on! and it would be magic! suddenly!


I don't know how to create this dream that I have... the magic light of the moon in our cloths... but anyway, I tried with this image and I apply it to some gadget in Fine America site. (click on it)

https://fineartamerica.com/featured/moon-texture-massimo-pietrobon.html

maybe you'll like it, already.
me, I'm gonna go on with this idea and one day I will be able to "dress the moon"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.