Sunday 25 May 2014

me and the world population

trying to represent my dimension inside the whole human population I calculated how should be the different proportions of the spheres that represent all the amount of human group I feel to be part of.
so, starting from a very small core that's a red point representing me I drew a slightly bigger sphere that is correct proportion representing the people of my village in italy, roncade. from there i drew a sphere for treviso province, and so on. passing through italy and european union I reached the final sphere of the entire human population in the world.


my family is too small to be visibly different from the sphere of me. here you have a more detailed image.


this scheme represents the multiple concentric national feeling I can experiment in different situations, depending of the context. it's a sort of projection of my feeling of belonging to some human group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.